Re: [TenTec] Fishy Jupiter on eBay

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fishy Jupiter on eBay
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:17:23 +0000
Looks like the "Fishy Jupiter" was  more like a reptile in the woodpile -
since there's only one Jupe on E-bay this morning.

I see the remaining Jupiter has a note by the seller, KM6AD, warning about the
second posting and from that and his very favorable feedback I would not
hesitated to bid if I were interested in another Jupiter.

There are also a couple of items I would like to buy - but the seller has Zero
feedback. Caveat emptor - better a full wallet than to be taken by sharpers.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E