[TenTec] E-ham Bad Orion Review

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] E-ham Bad Orion Review
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:00:31 EDT
few of the glitches you have with the hybrid computer / radios of today, It
would have been sent back in a heartbeat, and the Collins reputation wouldn't
be what it is today.

 It shouldn't have to be a choice between performance and reliability in the
price ranges of today's radios. You should get BOTH, "Right out of the box".
I'll go back to observing threads now. 73.  Todd