Re: [TenTec] Please explain Omni 6 options ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Please explain Omni 6 options ?
From: G4PUQ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:29:04 EDT
In a message dated 22/06/2004 14:29:21 GMT Daylight Time, mark@microenh.com
writes:

> , while Options 2 and 3 were

Thanks for that Mark,

I have just received my Omni VI from Richard GU4CHY. I have cleared a space
on the operating position and i'll be on air in about 5 mins....the
anticipation is incredible:-).

My Omni is a stock radio and I was just wondering what I might need to do to
bring it up to top spec. i have received so many good comments about the Omni
VI and I am very curious to see how my old but faithful Corsair II stacks up
against it.

       I'll let you know, thanks for the info

       73 from across the pond

       de Peter G4PUQ