RE: [TenTec] Friedrichshafen 2004

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Friedrichshafen 2004
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 02:28:22 -0700
Mario, for the record, I wrote (and created in PowerPoint) both of Scott's
presentations.  Scott just gave them.

I agree with you on the IP3, etc., but we have what we have.  You can keep
dreaming of things to come or use what we have.  I'm happy with my ORION.

Anyway, as I said before, I've seen you many times.  I just didn't know who
you are.  Sorry, but I thought you were an American! (no offense intended).

73
Rick