Re: [TenTec] WTB...LDG tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB...LDG tuner
From: "Joseph Trombino Jr" <w2kj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:05:30 -0400
From: "George Osier" <gosier@twcny.rr.com>
To: "Ten Tec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:13 AM
Subject: [TenTec] WTB...LDG tuner

> Hello All !!!!
>
> Anyone have a LDG autotuner thats looking for a new home ????? Looking for
> one in excellent condx .....
>
> Thanks !!!!
>
> George , N2JNZ

Howdy George:

I have an LDG AT-11MP auto tuner that I no longer use.  I used it for a
short period of time only before I went to the LDG RT-11 remote tuner.

The AT-11MP is in mint, like-new condition with manual, no wall-wart though.

This is the factory wired model, not built up from a kit.

I will ship the tuner to your location for $175.

Let me know if you have any interest in this unit.

                                        73, Joe W2KJ