Re: [TenTec] DSP and older Ten Tecs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] DSP and older Ten Tecs
From: w7kxb@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 20:23:03 +0000
Hello Rick/n4ask:
     I have a SGC- ADSP2 filter in my Corsair II and Argonaut V.   Workes great
on both units, especially the 516 which does not have an RF gain control.  The
SGC  NR will knock down the band noise on 40 by about 25 db.  Makes all the
difference in the world.  The Corsair II shines with the DSP audio filter in
play.  I'm sure the SGC unit will do well in other rigs such as the KW 850S as
one posting ask about  earlier today.

Later
Bill_Harris_