Re: [TenTec] another basic question...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] another basic question...
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:22:33 -0500
Gary,
        I use the A>B, as you described, to listen on A, transmit on B,
then use B to tune the SubRx for the spot in the pile.  I started by
routing A to the left ear and B to the right ear, then I realized that it
worked better for me if I ran A in BOTH ears, and B (the pileup) in the
right ear only.  This kept the guy I really want to hear 'front and
center', and the pile is an "oh, by the way" over in the right ear.  Easy
to pick out what is happening there without losing the important guy in
the noise!  Whatever you do, don't mix them both to both ears - that
would be like moving the pile right back onto the DX - oops!

        73,  Duane