Re: [TenTec] G3SJX IC-7800 review

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] G3SJX IC-7800 review
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:12:29 -1000
Depending on the amplifier, it may be possible to have your keyer output key the amp, and then the amplifer's "TX ready" output drive the transmitter keying input. Of course this method doesn't allow for use of the built in keyer.

Also, there is no provision for keying a QSK linear (at any speed).

73
Rick

Are you sure about that Rick? I'm not saying you're wrong but it's hard to imagine. Or are you refering to a loop circuit which only Ten Tec use, so far as I know.