RE: [TenTec] dit chopper IC-7800

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] dit chopper IC-7800
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:22:36 -0700
Tom,

I'm sure he sounded excellent.  He just wasn't running QSK.

This brings us to the point: what do CW operators really want?
Well, I suppose we won't even agree amongst ourselves so how can we expect a
vendor to cater to our needs? !!!

Clearly what you need Tom exceeds what I need, but I also want more than the
casual CW op, who in turn wants more than the SSB op, and so on.

73
Rick