Re: [TenTec] dit chopper IC-7800

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] dit chopper IC-7800
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:28:12 -0000
I run the Acom 1000 with my Orion.  I use the TXOut line of the Orion to the
Acom key in line.  I then connect the Acom key out to my Orion TXEN.  This
results in perfectly timed full QSK with the Orion and Acom 1000.  This
works well with Orion firmware 1.371.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net