RE: [TenTec] Omni VI Keyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni VI Keyer
From: "K. Indart" <kitdart@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:24:40 -0400
Hi,
    I have noticed that the internal keyer of my Omni VI Option 3 factory
installed, has a tendency to drift slightly up or down in speed.  This seems
to be an erratic thing; just enough to be noticeable.  I have noticed it
with different antennas.  Guess I should try it on a dummy load.  Any
suggestions, appreciated.

73,   Ken  WA4RPH