[TenTec] Re: t-t-t-t-travel time

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: t-t-t-t-travel time
From: don daso <k4za@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:29:05 -0400
hi Bob

K4VV is after me to get up there for work on his installation, etc.  The
pickup is due outtta de bodyshop this Friday.  (They've yet to confirm
that.)  So...sometime Saturday I shall be heading up that-a-way.  Jack
sez he has "at least a week's worth of work" at his place.  So...sometime
after that I shall be able to head YR way to take down that tower, if
it's still available & a job (can you help, etc.??).  Then back over de
bridge & on to N4ZR's place to take down & re-install all his antennas
once again!

What do I do if Flordia calls & wants me next week, as might happen??
Who knows, exactly??  Shall cross that bridge when I get to it, I guess.

Thought I might actually hit the FowlFest but looks like not.

Interestingly enuff Norm W3NRS has just bought a new home in W Palm Beach
(right near where I'd be) & is installing an 80ft Valmont pole now.

I luv'ed yr remarks vis-a-vis being a lid.  That guy's post contained
some good ideas but some stoooopid-ass remarx.  Totally uncalled for &
irrelevant.

Hope all's well up there!~vy 73 de Don K4ZA