Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Bandswitch Knob Modification Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Bandswitch Knob Modification Question
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:17:00 -0700
I have never been much in love with TT's knobs either....but found an easy and no-cost way to fix them...
I just twisted a piece of steel wire around the outside of the part of the inside of the knob, where the set screw is...and my old Corsair II is back in business.....
Now if only TT would make decent knobs with brass inserts in the first place! wonder what the fancy Orion has for knobs?

----- Original Message ----- From: <OTAKEBI@aol.com>