Re: [TenTec] rotator question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rotator question
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:46:15 -0500
John,
        I've been using DX4WIN for several years now.  It is good for
DXing, paper chasing, and includes controls for all your radio's and the
following rotator controllers:  Sartek, Orion M2, HD1780, "message
based", and Prositel.  I don't see the Alfa-Spid there.  Hope they're
going to add it!

        There may be other software that now beats DX4WIN - I havent'
looked in a while, When I got it, it was far better than Logic or DXLog.
Now, however, there are a number of newer choices.

        73,  Duane