THE DOT, key to Mojo (Was [TenTec] Orion Light Humor)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: THE DOT, key to Mojo (Was [TenTec] Orion Light Humor)
From: Able2fly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 07:01:30 EDT

One  thing my Orion does not have -- that little ball between the "Ten" and
"Tec"  does not have a red dot on it like all the rest of my TT rigs had.
Anybody know why TenTec changed that on the Orion?

I think I will  upgrade mine and paint that ball red.

Paul,  WQ1C

Careful, Paul.
That colorful dot in the TT logo isn't RED.
It must be the proper shade of TT ORANGE or the rig will not have the
classic TT MOJO.
I've also found the upgrade to be mandatory for proper QSK over  100 wpm.

Bill  K3UJ