Re: [TenTec] Pegasus LDG internal tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus LDG internal tuner
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 22:50:40 -0700
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 1:46 PM

As Dave said, the green wire is RS-232 input (the tuner has no RS-232
output). If you wanted to use it as a remote tuner, you would need to send
commands to it over the serial port. If you're interested, I can send you a
list of those commands.

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>