Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !
From: "Van Kuykendall" <n5hty@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:17:31 -0500 (Central Standard Time)
Tom,

I read most the post with amusement. I do not post much myself but I can say
I have never had a SINGLE PROBLEM yet. I am sure some radios do have
problems but I wonder if it is just as many times the operator as it is the
radio. Maybe I just do not use my enough ways and just never happen to
fumble on a problem but you would think sometime or another I would have
since June 2003. I have owned Drake, Yaesu, Kenwood, and Icom and for me
this is the best radio I have ever owned. I admit I have never owned a 7800
Icom and will not pay that much for a radio. Of course everyone likes
different radios just like cars.

Van - N5HTY