[TenTec] How? Paragon II software control

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] How? Paragon II software control
From: designer <designer@quickdata.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:18:07 -0700
If anyone has be successful with software control of the Paragon II - primarily frequency changing - please tell me your settings and/or software.

I have Ham Radio Deluxe, Commander (DX Lab), Hamport (DX Soft), Omni Rig, MixW, BandMaster.

I'm sure I was able to do it once, but might have changed rig config. (Icom 735 vs Icom 765) setting or cable (using 9 to 25 pin serial cable wired straight through - not modem cable).

Thanks,
73,
Paul