RE: [TenTec] Coax For Low Power HF

To: larrylg1@roamer.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Coax For Low Power HF
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:22:01 +0000
Larry,

Instead of making resonant dipoles, cut one 44 feet or 88 feet long and feed with the 450ohm line. The 88 footer will work 80 to 10 and with the feed line shorted togather in will get out on 160. A much more versatale ant. than separate resonate dipoles.

Coax and QRP go togather well. Have run RG8 and REG213 in the past and am using RG8X at the present time.

Have fun and 73,

Bill  kc4atu
FM19ga