Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec, ?families and Ivan ??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec, ?families and Ivan ??
From: W4ABW@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:31:22 -0400
I live on the North Carolina side of the Smokies, about 30 miles air line from
Ten Tec. While I have not heard anything about Ten Tec I have also not heard
anything good or bad about Sevier County Tennessee either. Part of the Pigeon
River flows thru that area so it probably was high as the rivers on our side of
the mountain were high too. I have monitored the Great Smoky Mountains National
Park radio a good deal in the last few days and have not heard anything real
bad about the Tennessee side of the Park which is much closer to Ten Tec and
Sevier County than I am. From this I would think that Sevier County came
through in pretty good shape.I looked in this morning's (Sat Sept 18)Asheville,
NC Citizen Times paper too but they did not mention a word about Ivan, as it
might have affected, the Tennessee side of the Smokies. Maybe doing a search on
the web for Knoxville Tennessee's newspaper for Sat the 18th would give
information as our Asheville paper is chocked full of stuff about Ivan and
Western North Carolina.

Al
W4ABW