Re: [TenTec] rcvr/no audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rcvr/no audio
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:10:39 -0500
    Tom:

        My post was not intended to be "flip" or "flame" your prior
comments.  You are obviously not happy with the radio.  This is a hobby and
you should have fun with your equipment which obviously you are not.  I only
see a couple of solutions:

            A. Sell the radio and get something that suits you better (no, I
don't think that you will get new price for a used radio).

        or

            B. Call the TenTec service department and resolve your problems/
issues, one by one, starting at the top of your list.

        I have noticed several folks have placed ads for Orions on this
reflector (both to buy and sell) with good results.  I'll say it again, this
is only a hobby.  ENJOY IT!

                73,

                Bernard, WA4OEJ