[TenTec] Hercules II and 9420 power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules II and 9420 power supply
From: "Stephen S. Jackson" <ssj@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:13:15 -0400
Hello

I have a Herc II and matching #9420 100 Amp power supply.  I've been
unemployed since last December, and have been reluctantly selling
portions of my station off to raise some cash.

This amp had been used with my (I know, don't say it) Icom 756 PRO 2.
Included is a plug'n'play interface module that auto-bandswitches the
amp, using the Icom band control voltage.

Last week, I sold the Icom.

The amp has never been mobile, or used anywhere except in a pristine,
non-smoking environment.  It works flawlessly.  I am pained to let it
go.

Lest anyone feel too badly:  I am NOT EVER selling my RX-320D, with the
red dot logo!
I'd rather sell blood plasma first.

Anyway, I thought the most ready market for such an amp/supply combo
would be on this reflector.  I'd like to get ~$1200 for the pair,
exclusive of shipping from 27514, and would consider separating the
units at a slightly higher valuation.

73

Steve KZ1X/4
Replies to: kz1x -at- torborg -dot- com
Cell # (919) 740-2345

PS:  I also have an SCS PTC-II for sale, but that is not a Ten Tec item
...  ;-)