RE: [TenTec] Jupe+n4py+mixw2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Jupe+n4py+mixw2
From: designer <designer@quickdata.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:05:56 -0700
Carl,
What exactly is the hookup between WinKey the computer and the Rig. I don't suppose the Argo V is supports that right now - but should it in the future....Currently I have a serial cable going from Com 3 to the serial port on the Argo - that's for your software. I have a RASCAL pulled into Com 3, that's for PSK. I have the Paragon II plugged into Com 1 controlled by HRD softeware and I have that CW serial keyer plugged into Com 2. I figure something will have to go if I move to a WinKey - thougth I have two USB ports left.
Thanks,
73
Paul