[TenTec] RE: OMNI VI+ clock not working

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: OMNI VI+ clock not working
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:12:50 +0000
 Thanks for the suggestions about my clock problem.
 I did finally call Ten Tec. It was suggested to put a 'scope across the clock
XTYL to see if it was working. Yup. Another look at the schematic showed a
variable cap. across the XTYL for fine tuning the time. After checking out the
adjusting slot orientation- one short turn to exercise it- then back to where
it had been set and it started right up.
 73 de Dave in NH