[TenTec] F/S Paragon

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Paragon
From: "B.Lee Cornwell" <k2blc@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:32:30 -0400
For Sale: PARAGON SN58500364 - Good condition - The front panel is excellent -
some wear on the keypad numbers - especially the "." - Cabinet has no dents but
does have some scratches and dings - Top and bottom covers have different
shades of paint - It appears one or the other must have been replaced -  80
watts + output on all bands (checked with Bird 4410 and dummy load) - I have
owned this radio for about 2 years and have used it primarily for short wave
listening. I've used it several time on SSB with excellent reports. Includes
both standard filters plus 1.8 SSB and .5 CW filters and manual  - No other
options -Price : $525.00 shipped and insured via UPS CONUS only

Pictures:  http://home.earthlink.net/~k2blc/images/para.jpg

Thanks - Lee K2BLC