RE: [TenTec] TXCO unit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] TXCO unit
From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:34:26 -0500
I don't remember what the cost was but it wasn't too bad for the one I used
to have some time ago. Call TT service and they will give you the info. I
have another OMNIVI(+) and i think i want to do it to this one. I think it
helps stability quite a bit. But each person has their own tolerance for
drift, if you get my drift, HI!

73,
John N1JM