Re: [TenTec] Re: FULL QSK? What it is

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: FULL QSK? What it is
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:10:02 -0500
Al,

Would you do me a big favor and get off the '100 wpm' crap!! As far as I know, I am the only one who made that post. Ten Tec does not sell only to me. If you acutally have anything to add about QSK, how about talking about QSK in the normal speeds that 99% of ham operators use their rig. Full QSK at high speed CW is my problem to solve and so far you are not adding a thing worthwhile to the discussion of QSK.

Thank you.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: <al_lorona@agilent.com>