Re: [TenTec] Service Pack 2 Won't Install (off topic!!)

To: <roncasa@verizon.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Service Pack 2 Won't Install (off topic!!)
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:36:36 -0500
I think your erroneously assuming that other hams are not aware of software and operating system software and their pluses/minuses.

I have a list of 13 operating system sites in my 'favorites' menu and most of what your describing here is old news anyway.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>