RE: [TenTec] CW Audio Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] CW Audio Filter
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:53:47 +0100
Hi Joe,

I found the schematic of the model 224 Audio Filter for the Argosy.
It is a 4-pole filter with two bandwidths.
It looks to be the similar or same as the one I had in my 509 25 years
ago.
Unfortunately I can't find that schematic.

Perhaps someone else here can confirm if these two are the same or
different (other than the 3rd tap which you could add yourself).

If so, I can send you the schematic.

73
Rick