Re: [TenTec] Question regarding Omni VI+ on SSB

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question regarding Omni VI+ on SSB
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:36:09 -0600
Jeff -
        I always got great results with my Heil ProSet, using the more
natural sounding HC-5 mic element.  The TT 705 also got good reports.  On
the Heil, I ran both the mic gain and the processing at about "1
o'clock".  I have a tape recording of my signal from a friend, and it
does sound very natural and very nice.

        73,  Duane