Re: [TenTec] Noise canceling headphones

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Noise canceling headphones
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:02:40 -1000

The Koss QZ Pro model *is* noise cancelling. Works pretty
well. About $60.

That is less than Heil's list price for active noise cancelling phones (without mic) and about the same price as the non noise cancelling Koss QZ/99. I'd like to try them.
So far though, the QZ/99 are doing a great job for me, and they don't require a battery. They have a little more metal showing, not as much plastic, which may not really be better, but I guess I'm a bit old fashioned and like the more "traditional" look of the QZ/99.

DE N6KB