RE: [TenTec] Re: Clicky Updates

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: Clicky Updates
From: <al_lorona@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:40:11 -0700
Dear Clickless,

With all due respect, isn't that the same Omni that suffered from "microchirp"
a couple of years ago? Isn't that the same Omni that was 20 Hz off frequency?
Isn't that the same Omni that suffered from any number of maladies, minor and
major, that when identified, worried so many hams on this reflector? Now, the
same Omni can do no wrong. I am happy that you have come to terms with whatever
issues it may have had at one time. Perhaps the older we get, the more
forgiving we become of the little things that perhaps don't matter that much
anyway.

Regards,

Still Listening for Microchirp in CA