RE: [TenTec] Re: Clicky Updates

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: Clicky Updates
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:52:12 -0800
Is that "clickless nights in KY?"

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of n4lq
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 10:27 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com

The QSK started out fast but clicky. There were complaints about the
clicks. New firmware slowed the QSK down so there were no clicks. Then
there were complaints about slow QSK so new firmware speeded it back up.
Now there's complaints about clicks. My Omni VI opt 3 is click free with
the connector 52 mod and I have no resistors in my headphones!

Clickless in KY