Re: [TenTec] omni purchase

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni purchase
From: "N2YZS" <N2YZS@mantlelamp.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:04:31 -0500
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 12:30 AM
Subject: [TenTec] omni purchase

I'm thinking of buying an omni 6, rather than a 6+. I've read the e-ham reviews and it appears there really isn't that much to gain by getting one with the updates (ver.1 etc) and that the main thing about the 6+ is the extra filter slot in the 9Mhz IF. I would appreciate any advice regarding this.

Dave,  W7LVC