[TenTec] FS: Argonaut II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argonaut II
From: Dave Moorman <dmoorman4@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:30:59 -0600
I bought this Argonaut II expecting to use it mobile, but it's too big for the car (Toyota Echo). I did use it on a driving trip to Newfoundland, and worked into South Asia, Europe, and the Caribbean with no problem on CW. It's a very impressive piece of gear and fully operational. I occasionally use it as a HF general coverage recceiver, but it's a pricey piece of gear for that purpose alone.

I picked up a Scout which will fit in the car, so it's time to pass the Argonaut II on to someone who will use it. Manual included, and the attenuator if you want it. $500.00 including shipping to US and Canada. People in other countries may incur some more shipping costs. Pictures are available.

Dave K9SW

Corsair 2
Argonaut 2
Scout