[TenTec] Orion rf gain control glitch

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion rf gain control glitch
From: "Bob Cunnings" <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:26:52 -0700
Thanks folks!

Toby - no, I haven't tried a master reset, that's a good idea. I'll try that
first and see if it clears up the rf gain issue.  If so that's good enough
for me at the moment, the BW thing is minor.

Duane - yes, that return address is no longer valid, I need to make my email
client on my machine at home forget about it (it was a victim of spam and
had to be retired). I'm sending this from my work address. Thank you for
attempting to send the file. I followed Toby's advice, called the factory,
and got a copy in short order by email.

73, NW8L