[TenTec] Orion - Work in Progress - Part 1

To: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion - Work in Progress - Part 1
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:59:27 EST
Bill,

If you would have really read my post you would have noticed that the
subject centered on grounding for RF only.

Grounding for AC, DC and Lightning is a different matter entirely and  should
never be confused with grounding for RF and should be treated separately.
But, that's not the issue here and I never implied that it was.

If you would like to get into a discussion of grounding for AC, DC or for
Lightning as related to our hobby......................Lets go!

I'm always ready to intelligently discuss interesting topics.

As for the NEC, they are concerned with safety only. They couldn't care  less
about anyone's RFI issues. The NEC should concentrate on better ways to
provide cleaner and better regulated AC power to our homes and  businesses.
But,
that's another story for another day.

Have a Good Day.

73 & Out