RE: [TenTec] Re: Orion: going back zu 1.371, read why

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <DK2GZ@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: Orion: going back zu 1.371, read why
From: "Robert Carroll " <rlcarroll@patmedia.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:35:25 -0500
I can't comment on the keyer issue, but I have all the other
problems--including the audio pops--which are an annoyance but not like the
loss of either receiver--which I also get fairly frequently--but I had about
the same problem with this on the previous firmware.  I abe also doen all
the resets and ram clears.

Bob W2WG