[TenTec] Argosy restoration from NU7Z

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy restoration from NU7Z
From: Nu7z@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:02:17 EST
Hi all --

I am new to the group and have really enjoyed all of the information I have
seen here. I recently purchased an argosy ( not a "D" model) and I am in the
process of bringing it back to the good looking box that that it is. There are
several things I'm looking for that I wonder if the group might be able to help
me with.

First are the knobs. It is really interesting the combination of knobs that
one can put on a radio. I need two more of the original knobs. I got just one
from TT as I think they ran out, but I need the knob for the NO/OFF and drive.

Second, I'm looking for an audio filter and noise blanker.

And last but not least, if some has an old box that is not serviceable I need
the front panel/face plate. As this one is scratched up pretty bad.

Thank you all for the bandwidth and Merry Christmas.

73 -- Rick