Re: [TenTec] SDR

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SDR
From: "Billy Cox" <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:13:43 -0600
My sentiments exactly! It's now time for you to go post on the Yaesu reflector.

SMILE ... Really, who died and left you to decide what everyone can/can't do on here? Can't take the heat?

I've owned Ten Tec gear in the past, and still own some TT pieces ... so do I get to stay here mr. boss? Or am I
only allowed to post on those specific part numbers? B-)

Am I not allowed to say why I sold the pieces I did?

Like many who read this forum, who are pondering the purchase of an Orion or two ... it's interesting to read ALL of the posts offered by various parties and to then
decide what best suits each person's expectations.

The Orion produced today, has come a long way from the
first production run ... go back and re-read the list of ALL
the changes that have been made in it's product life so far,
there's positive and negative conclusions found in that.

Why not let each person decide what's best for them ... rather than to try and censor the comments that you might not like ...

Season's Greetings to all ...

73 Billy AA4NU