Re: [TenTec] Contest Data and Conclusions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Contest Data and Conclusions
From: John Sheeley <wb4qda@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:51:19 -0800 (PST)
Tom
I don't remember why . I just turn both keying loops
on after a master reset just out of habbit. no other
reason and the Amp and Orion have worked from day one
with  the amp in the  qsk position. I have only used
CW one time to give a QRPer a 20 meter CW contact  for
WAS.I have not  lost transmit on my Orion in a year or
more . I think Ten-Tec corrected that problem in 1.369
or 1.370.I have a friend a  CW contester N4ZZ  ,He is
not having any transmit problems with his orions and
amps using qsk in contests.
I hit the send key by mistake before I finished this
email . hi hi

John

=== message truncated ===