[TenTec] 10 pole Inrad in corsair II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 10 pole Inrad in corsair II
From: Tim Logan <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:12:17 -0700
/Hi folks -
In going through the archives I came across this comment about using an Inrad
filter that's not listed for the Corsair II:

"If you really want/ to /get hot, you can go to the Inrad 10 pole 9mhz filter
(Inrad doesn't list/
it /for the Corsair, But my friend Gary, AA2IZ, a frequent contributor here/
has /one in his, and he will definately tell you it works)."

I believe this is referring to the 756 Inrad filter but I could be wrong. If anyone has experience using this filter in a Corsair I would like to hear your observations. Thank you.
Tim

/