[TenTec] "Real" Challenge !!!!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Real" Challenge !!!!!!
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:28:59 -0800
Now I know most of you boys won't be able to make it here, but anyone
wishing to try out an Orion and still undecided on "where"... I'd just like
to point out that here in Munich Germany, we tend to keep the fridge loaded
with a great selection of the various Bavarian beers.

Only HERE can you try the Orion as well as sample the fruits of Bavaria.
And, if you are still able to operate the Orion with all of its software
menus after trying the beers, we'll declare you as "A real Ten-Tec man". ;-)

Any takers?

73
Rick
DJ0IP
Munich, Germany

P.S.  So far only one person has successfully achieved this award and his
call sign is W4PA! (but Scott had a home advantage - he already knew the
Orion).