Re: [TenTec] Acom/Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Acom/Orion
From: n1eu@netscape.net (Barry N1EU)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:29:15 -0500
The problem and solution are also present on the higher bands and reducing
drive has no effect.  I'm just going to leave the filter inline, where it
normally sits.  I reported this info to potentially help others who haven't
found their own solution.  If I had a good multi-trace high bandwidth scope (I
don't), I might try to isolate the problem further out of curiosity.

73,
Barry N1EU