Re: [TenTec] Paragon PLL OUT OF LOCK

To: <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon PLL OUT OF LOCK
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:59:12 -0600
Been there, done that! Had to send mine in for the Ten-Tec fix..... You might
try lock washers on all boards mounted on chassis and chassis brackets as the
cause of PLL OUT OF LOCK  is frequently "high resistance" to ground.

The second time I sent my Paragon II in for a PLL OUT OF LOCK problem, my new
OMNI VI + had all the Paragon's filters installed before the Paragon left!

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber@msn.com<mailto:glhuber@msn.com>