Re: [TenTec] ORION - RF output is not stable

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION - RF output is not stable
From: Martin AA6E <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:41:37 -0800 (PST)
Frank,

I don't know what you mean by "power absorption".  I
don't see such variations in power output on my analog
meter.  If you are using a digital meter, I would
check the meter itself.  Does it work stably on some
other transmitter?

For fun I have produced a couple of videos of what I
see on my setup.  You can go to
http://www.aa6e.net/aa6e/orion_pwr.html for these.
(Helps to have a fast Internet connection!)

73, Martin AA6E