RE: [TenTec] N1eu Orion static Redux!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] N1eu Orion static Redux!
From: "Bob Cunnings" <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:49:58 -0700
Sure, static crashes cause very weak signals to be suppressed during the AGC
hang, but in moderate noise conditions the intelligibility (copy) seems
easier, at least for me. BTW, my comfort point is to have the threshold up
well past the noise level, 10 dB or so, maybe that needs to be taken into
consideration.

Alas, with almost infinitely configurable AGC, comes almost infinite scope
for controversy.

NW8L