[TenTec] Thanks to all my Orion is performing better but,

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks to all my Orion is performing better but,
From: "Jim Miller WB5OXQ" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:13:14 -0600
Thanks to all my Orion is performing better but, I still have a lot of noise on
80 meters and I thing my pc may be to blame for some if it.  This pc is NOT
connected to the Orion in any way,  The pc has a steel case and it is grounded
to the shack master ground.  Could my I/O cables be radiating?

WB5OXQ, Jim in Waco
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.