Re: [TenTec] Orion AUX out audio question

To: <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion AUX out audio question
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:53:04 -0500
Naw..there is no incentives one gets from doing beta testing. You just do it because you wanna try to help out. BTW, anyone with an Orion can ask to become a firmware beta tester...just apply through ditsnbits. Does require some extra work, but in the long run should be worthwhile for everyone.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin AA6E" <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>