Re: [TenTec] Delta II in a moble.... not recommended.

To: <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II in a moble.... not recommended.
From: "HENRY PFIZENMAYER" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:13:46 -0700
FWIW -- There is a guy who makes a switching mode converter to raise
voltages as low as 11.5 volts up to the 13.8 needed by many rigs. I saw one
of his units at the Scottsdale hamfest last year and they are well built and
designed. I have not seen an ad recently - but the email I have for him is
w4rry@fastq.com. phone 602-493-6594 - His name is Leo Lehner - he was
involved with power products at Motorola Semiconductor for many years .

Rgds-- Hank K7HP